The 4.4.x version of Hippotizer has a lot of changes in it.
You should uninstall Hippotizer before installing any version of V4.4.x.
Important Installation Notes
4.4 introduces significant changes; migrating existing shows from older software will require reprogramming.
Uninstall all previously installed Hippotizer versions before installing 4.4.
DMX Personalities have changed — pre-4.4 personalities will not work.
Component exports are not backwards compatible. Timeline, Presets, Macros and DMX from pre-4.4 cannot be imported to 4.4.
Both of these can be found from the HippoLaunch screen on your Hippo here:
Articles in this section
- Nevis+ Display EDID Feature Highlight
- Rosendahl Mif4 Firmware Update
- Windows updates occurring on Nevis+
- Updated firmware required to run latest Notch Blocks
- TIERRA+ NOTCH prerequisite needed
- Supported capture cards
- Action required on BOREAL+ and TAIGA+
- AMD Radeon Pro on TAIGA+ and BOREAL+
- 4.4.x versions of Hippotizer requires clean install
- Upgrade from Hippotizer v4.1.x