If you are experiencing engine crashes, or freezes, when loading newer Notch blocks we recommend updating the firmware for the CMDongle.
This can be completed by opening th CMContainer in the task bar and updating the firmware in this window.
The lowest valid version is currently v4.1
After you have updated the firmware, reinstall Hippotizer and reload the block.
Articles in this section
- Nevis+ Display EDID Feature Highlight
- Rosendahl Mif4 Firmware Update
- Windows updates occurring on Nevis+
- Updated firmware required to run latest Notch Blocks
- TIERRA+ NOTCH prerequisite needed
- Supported capture cards
- Action required on BOREAL+ and TAIGA+
- AMD Radeon Pro on TAIGA+ and BOREAL+
- 4.4.x versions of Hippotizer requires clean install
- Upgrade from Hippotizer v4.1.x